Celebrated every Year on November 27.
Bavarian cream is a substance that is essentially custard mixed with whipped cream.
The first mention of Bavarian cream was in the Boston Cooking School cookbooks, by D. A. Lincoln, 1884.
Bavarian Cream Pie Day is not to be confused with:
- Banana Cream Pie Day on March 2
- Coconut Cream Pie Day on May 8
- Raspberry Cream Pie Day on August 1
- Strawberry Cream Pie Day on September 28
- Boston Cream Pie Day on on October 23
- Lemon Cream Pie Day on November 29
!The phrase “cream pie” is also used as a synonym for a certain kind of visuals in erotica.
Therefore when using search engines we recommend using “safe search” for a better chance of finding actual recipes.