- a soft creamy candy made typically of sugar, milk, butter, and flavoring
- foolish nonsense —most commonly used to express annoyance, disappointment, or surprise
- a bending of rules or a compromise
- a substitute for several explicitives to appease swear filters or to be used for comedic effect.
Hot fudge is one of the most popular sundae toppings.
Just like warm chocolate sauce, but sweeter and creamier.
Hot Fudge Sundae Day is not to be confused with:
- Peanut Butter Fudge Day on November 20.
- Penuche Fudge Day on July 22.
- Fudge Day on June 16.
- Nutty Fudge Day on May 12.
p style=”text-align: center;”>“Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes.
It makes people overjoyed, and puts them in your debt.”
— Judith Olney